- ALL Students attending Prom on Saturday MUST be in attendance for a full day on Friday, April 29th.
- Prom candidates are:
- Haley Baskett, Kaylen Culwell, Emma Dowling, Sophia Rost
- Dalton Bailey, Jackson Franke, Skyler Penley, Hunter Scrogin
- Juniors, Seniors, and your guest that will be attending Prom will need to be at school by 6:15 pm on Saturday, April 30 for bag check in the cafeteria and Promenade.
- If you have not received your prom ticket and you have signed up it is because you either owe a book to the library or you owe class dues. Please see Mrs Cross if you are not sure why. You have to have a ticket to go to prom
- ALL students and guests attending project prom will need to sign Waiver forms from the YMCA. If you are under the age 18 you will need a parent signature. These forms can be picked up on the office ledge. THESE FORMS ARE DUE 4/26.
- Please let the guidance office know of any college or outside scholarships you have been awarded, we want to recognize these at the awards ceremony on May 10. You may email these to Mrs. Utterback or Mrs. Jones.
- Seniors who will be receiving their A+ Scholarship, please remember that FAFSA(Federal Aid) needs to be completed, and if you are male, you must register with Selective Service to earn the scholarship.
There will be a Saturday Detention this Saturday, April 30 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Doors will lock at 8:00 am so be a little early. Bring something to work on, there will be no sleeping. Mrs. Pafford
Junior High will begin MAP testing Tuesday, April 26th during 1st - 2nd hour. We will not have bells during this time. All hallways need to be as quiet as possible. Please do not use your locker between 1st and 2nd hour in any hallway. There will be students testing throughout the building. During passing times, all students need to be respectful of those that are testing and keep the halls as quiet as possible. Students will still need to be to class on time, we will just be using the clocks instead of bells.
Next fall, we are trying to start up a color guard to join our marching band. If you are interested, please fill out the google form below! Color guard is open to those currently in 8th-11th grade. There are several answers to questions you may have on the form. Forms are due by Friday, May 6th. https://forms.gle/wmXHZq1KXrEUGbF18 Thank you!- Ms. Rossmiller
Any 7th grade girl interested in Basketball camp this summer there are forms on the office ledge. The forms are due back May 6.
The YMCA will be holding a Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 30th from 10 am to 2 pm. Healthy Kids Day is a single day event celebrating youth development and is the kick-off to a healthy, happy summer for youth, families, and staff.
EAP Teacher: None
Thursday, April 28
HS Track away at Wright City at 3:30 pm. Bus leaves at 1:45 pm.
Friday, April 29
V/JV Baseball at home against Louisiana at 5:00 pm. Gate Duty: K Edwards
Saturday, April 30
State Band Auditions.
Saturday Detention from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Doors lock at 8:00 am.
YMCA Healthy Kids Day from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Promenade at 7:00 pm.
Prom from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Bus leaves at 7:30 pm.
Sunday, May 1
FFA Officer Interviews at 2:00 pm.
Monday, May 2
Van-Far will be in-session.
V/JV Baseball away at Sturgeon at 5:00 pm. Bus leaves at 3:00 pm.
Tuesday, May 3
Golf away at Louisiana at 4:00 pm.
HS EMO Conference Track away at Montgomery Co. at 4:15 pm. Bus leaves at 2:45 pm.
Wednesday, May 4
FFA Area 5 Banquet at Elsberry at 4:30 pm. Bus leaves TBA.