- Prom will be held Saturday, April 24. Please remember that you must be in good standing to attend.
- ALL students that are planning on attending MUST be in a FULL day of attendance on Friday.
- Doors for Promenade will be open at 6:15 on Saturday. Students will need to arrive with their bags for a change of clothes and take them to the cafeteria. Promenade will begin at 7:00 pm.
- All library books, lunch accounts, and fees must be taken care of prior to Prom. Juniors, this also includes your class dues. Mrs. McCurdy sent emails to those that owe.
- Prom tickets will be sold until noon on Friday. YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO ATTEND. Tickets are $5 and you will not be able to purchase one at the door.
- Junior parents we need your help for Prom. Snacks are needed for our students. Please have your junior sign up on the office window. Suggestions are: water, brownies, cookies, chips, rice Krispy treats, fruit, cheese and crackers. The food can be store bought or homemade.
- If you are bringing snacks for Prom, store bought items can be brought to school anytime. Homemade snacks need to be here at 4:00 pm on Friday, April 23.
Good luck to Harley Young, Cameron Joes, Kiera Hayden, and Trevor Winders this week at State Speech Contest.
Junior High will begin MAP testing Tuesday, Apri. 27th during 1st-2nd hour. We will not have bells during this time. All hallways need to be as quiet as possible. Please do not use your loacker between 1st and 2nd hour in any hallway. There will be students testing throughout the building. During passing times, all students need to be respectful of those that are testing and keep the halls as quiet as possible. Students will still need to be to class on time, we will just be using the clocks instead of bells.
Junior High students will need to bring headphones that can be plugged into their iPads for MAP testing. Please put a pair of headphones in your backpack now so you have them on test day.
For the seniors that completed an application for the VFTA Scholarship, the committee has posted a sign-up sheet by the office, on the bulletin board, for you to sign-up for a time to interview on Thursday May 6th. If you have any questions about interview times, please let either Ms. Weiss or Mr. Stuedle know.
Seniors if you have been awarded scholarships to your college/university or vocational school, please let the counselors office know so they can be announced at the awards night, May 11.
EAP Teacher: Robinson
Lunch Today: Chili; BBA Rib on Bun; Ham and Cheese Sub; Popcorn Chicken Salad; served with fresh garden salad, chilled fruit.
Lunch Tomorrow: Italian Pizza; Cheeseburger; Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich; Strawberry Chicken salad; served with fresh garden salad, chilled fruit.
Thursday, April 22
Golf away at Montgomery Co. at 4:00 pm
Baseball at home against Bowling Green at 5:00 pm. Gate Duty: J Hanson
Friday, April 23
HS Track away at Louisiana at 4:00 pm. Bus leaves at 2:30.
Saturday, April 24
Promenade at 7:00 pm
Prom 8:00 to 11:00 pm
Project Prom 11:00 pm - ??
Monday, April 26
Golf away at EMO Conference at 10:00 am
FFA Trash Pickup 1:00 pm
JH Track away at Bowling Green at 4:00 pm. Bus leaves at 2:50.
Baseball away at Silex at 5:00 pm. Bus leaves at 3:10.