For the seniors that completed an application for the VFTA Scholarship, the committee has posted a sign-up sheet by the office, on the bulletin board, for you to sign-up for a time to interview on Thursday May 6th. If you have any questions about interview times, please let either Ms. Weiss or Mr. Stuedle know.
- Prom will be held Saturday, April 24. Please remember that you must be in good standing to attend. The Prom Checkpoint will be April 20, which is only 4 days before Prom. Please be aware of your eligibility.
- All fines and fees must be taken care of prior to Prom. This includes missing items from the library. Please check your lunch balances and check with Mrs. Johnson to clear up any outstanding balances. Juniors, this also includes your class dues.
- Please make sure you are submitting your guest permission forms for Prom to the office by TODAY, Friday, April 16th.
- Prom tickets will be sold during lunch. Tickets are $5 per person.
- Junior parents we need your help for Prom. Snacks are needed for our students. Please have your junior sign up on the office window. Suggestions are: water, brownies, cookies, chips, rice Krispy treats, fruit, cheese and crackers. The food can be store bought or homemade.
- If you are bringing snacks for Prom, store bought items can be brought to school anytime. Homemade snacks need to be here at 4:00 pm on Friday, April 23.
The Van-Far FFA group picture will be Thursday, April 22nd at 7:30 am in the gym. Members interested in the group picture will need to wear official dress.
EAP Teacher: Robinson
Lunch Today: Cheeseburger; Hot Dog; Fried Chicken Salad Sandwich; Taco Salad; served with fresh garden salad, chilled fruit.
Lunch Tomorrow: Roasted Turkey; Spicy Chicken Patty; Popcorn Chicken Wrap; Cobb Salad; served with fresh garden salad, chilled fruit.
Tuesday, April 20
Baseball away at Montgomery Co. at 5:00 pm. Bus leaves at 3:40.
Wednesday, April 21
Golf away at Clopton at 4:00 pm.
JH Track away at North Callaway at 4:00 pm. Bus leaves at 2:40.
Thursday, April 22
Golf away at Montgomery Co. at 4:00 pm
Baseball at home against Bowling Green at 5:00 pm. Gate Duty: J Hanson
Friday, April 23
HS Track away at Louisiana at 4:00 pm. Bus leaves at 2:40.
Saturday, April 24
Promenade at 7:00 pm
Prom 8:00 to 11:00 pm
Project Prom 11:00 pm - ??
Monday, April 26
Golf away at EMO Conference at 10:00 am
FFA Trash Pickup 1:00 pm
JH Track away at Bowling Green at 4:00 pm. Bus leaves at 2:50.
Baseball away at Silex at 5:00 pm. Bus leaves at 3:10.