Bus 9 will be running a late route for the remainder of this week. Students will need to wait in the cafeteria.
Girls basketball camp flyers for next years 8th graders are available at the office.
The Bake 'n' Take will be selling on Thursday and Friday from now on.
JH Track members: After school you need to get dressed and ready for practice and immediately report to your coaches classroom. Boys will go to Ms. Weiss's classroom, girls will go to Ms. Winders. You should be in those rooms and seated by 3:45.
There will be a JH Cheer meeting on Thursday, April 15th at 7:35 am in the gym for anyone interested in cheer next year.
Saturday Detention is this Saturday, April 17th from 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Sign up is across from the office.
- Prom will be held Saturday, April 24. Please remember that you must be in good standing to attend. The Prom Checkpoint will be April 20, which is only 4 days before Prom. Please be aware of your eligibility.
- All fines and fees must be taken care of prior to Prom. This includes missing items from the library. Please check your lunch balances and check with Mrs. Johnson to clear up any outstanding balances. Juniors, this also includes your class dues.
- Please make sure you are submitting your guest permission forms for Prom to the office by Friday, April 16th.
- Prom tickets will be sold during lunch. Tickets are $5 per person.
- Junior parents we need your help for Prom. Snacks are needed for our students. Please have your junior sign up on the office window. Suggestions are: water, brownies, cookies, chips, rice Krispy treats, fruit, cheese and crackers. The food can be store bought or homemade.
The raffle and puzzle pieces for the Strike Out Autism game will continue through next week. Prize date will be announced soon.
STUCO SENIORS: Applications for the Red Cross Scholarship and the Student Council Scholarship are available on the Scholarship menu option of the Van-Far home page. Applications must be completed and turned-in to Mr. Rost no later than April 16th.
EAP Teacher: Robinson
Lunch Today: Chicken patty/Spicy Chicken patty; Italian sub; Taco salad; served with fresh garden salad, chilled fruit.
Lunch Tomorrow: Corn Dog; Grilled Cheese Sandwich; Ham and Cheese Sandwich; Italian Chef salad; served with fresh garden salad, chilled fruit.
Wednesday, April 14
Golf away at Palmyra Invitational at 9:00 am.
Thursday, April 15
Board of Education meeting at 7:00 pm.
HS Track away at Wright City Invitational at 3:00 pm Bus leaves at 1:30.
JH Track away at Montgomery Co. at 4:15 pm. Bus leaves at 2:50.
Baseball at home against Mark Twain at 5:00 pm. Gate Duty: K Fowler
Friday, April 16
Saturday, April 17
Saturday Detention at 8:00 to 11:00 am
Monday, April 19
Golf away at Centralia Invitational at 9:00 am
Baseball away at Wright City at 4:30 pm. Bus leaves at 2:40
Tuesday, April 20
HS Track away at Montgomery Co. at 4:15 pm. Bus leaves at 2:50.
Baseball away at Montgomery Co. at 5:00 pm. Bus leaves at 3:40.