The Bake ‘n’ Take will be selling on Thursdays and Fridays from now on.
JH Track members: After school you need to get dressed and ready for practice and immediately report to your coaches classroom. Boys will go to Ms. Weiss's classroom, girls will go to Ms. Winders. You should be in those rooms and seated by 3:45.
Junior High Track: the bus will leave at 8AM on Saturday for our meet in Louisiana. Please pack warm clothes and rain gear. It will be cooler and it definitely will be wet.
Saturday Detention is this Saturday, April 10th from 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Sign up is across from the office.
- Prom will be held Saturday, April 24. Please remember that you must be in good standing to attend. The Prom Checkpoint will be April 20, which is only 4 days before Prom. Please be aware of your eligibility.
- All fines and fees must be taken care of prior to Prom. This includes missing items from the library. Please check your lunch balances and check with Mrs. Johnson to clear up any outstanding balances. Juniors, this also includes your class dues.
- Please make sure you are submitting your guest permission forms for Prom to the office by Friday, April 16th.
- Prom tickets will be sold beginning today, Friday, April 9 during lunch. Tickets are $5 per person.
- Junior parents we need your help for Prom. Snacks are needed for our students. Please have your junior sign up on the office window. Suggestions are: water, brownies, cookies, chips, rice Krispy treats, fruit, cheese and crackers. The food can be store bought or homemade.
- There is a sign up sheet for Project Prom t-shirts on the bulletin board across from the office. Deadline to sign up is today, Friday, April 9. Shirts are free to Juniors and Seniors, but you need to sign up with your shirt size. Your guest shirt cost $5.00. Deadline to sign up is April 9. You can attend Project Prom even if you do not attend Prom.
The raffle and puzzle pieces for the Strike Out Autism game will continue through next week. Prize date will be announced soon.
Seniors-The Alumni & Friends Scholarship has been extended until Friday, April 9. This is the final deadline, there will be no late submissions after 3:40 p.m. Thanks. Mrs. Jones
There will be a junior high cheer meeting on Tuesday, April 13th at 7:35 a.m. in the gym for anyone interested in cheer next year.
STUCO SENIORS: Applications for the Red Cross Scholarship and the Student Council Scholarship are available on the Scholarship menu option of the Van-Far home page. Applications must be completed and turned-in to Mr. Rost no later than April 16th.
Monday, April 12 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Sacred Heart Catholic Church will be holding a FREE Drive thru Burrito lunch including chips, fruit cup, cookie and water.
EAP Teacher: Robinson
Lunch Today: Italian pizza; BBQ rib on bun; Popcorn chicken wrap; Taco Salad; served with fresh garden salad, chilled fruit.
Lunch Tomorrows: Chicken nuggets; Cheeseburger; Turkey club wrap; Sweet and sour chicken salad; served with fresh garden salad, chilled fruit.
Friday, April 9
Makeup Golf meet at VCC
Saturday, April 10
Saturday Detention from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
JH Track away at Louisiana at 9:30 am. Bus leaves at 8:00 am.
Monday, April 12
Teacher PD Day.
Golf away at Palmyra at 9:00 am.
JH Track away at Wright City Invitational at 3:30 pm. Bus leaves at 2:00 pm.
Baseball away at Marion Co. at 5:00 pm. Bus leaves at 2:45 pm.
Tuesday, April 13
HS Track away at North Callaway at 4:00 pm. Bus leaves at 2:40 pm.
Baseball away at Elsberry at 5:00 pm. Bus leaves at 3:10.
Wednesday, April 14
Golf away at Palmyra Invitational at 9:00 am.
Thursday, April 15
Board of Education meeting at 7:00 pm.
HS Track away at Wright City Invitational at 3:00 pm Bus leaves at 1:30.
JH Track away at Montgomery Co. at 4:15 pm. Bus leaves at 2:50.
Baseball at home against Mark Twain at 5:00 pm. Gate Duty: K Fowler