- Works in conjunction with school counselors to provide mental health support to students and staff.
- Drives Trauma Informed practices throughout the district.
- Understands and assists implementation of SEL practices.
- Leads district PD as needed.
- Leads CARE Team discussions.
- Ability to quickly form appropriate relationships.
- Works well with multiple age groups.
- Assists in identifying students/staff in need of support.
- Leads targeted classes in each building as needed.
- Supports communication with parents.
- Ability to work in different environments.
- Highly energetic and passionate about student learning and success.
- Ability to be a positive force with regards to school culture, impact player.
- Check in/ check out caseload.
- Collects data and monitor success.
- Reports to school principals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full time position. Any certification considered.
Interested candidates please contact John Fortney, Superintendent at 573-594-6111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job is open until filled. Van-Far R-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer.